Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

logicstudiouser

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 4, 2010
Or at the very least, a 10.6 and lower section. There is still a significant user base. I find many threads contain lots of very helpful user info and it would be nice to see this addition to the macrumors website.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Or at the very least, a 10.6 and lower section. There is still a significant user base. I find many threads contain lots of very helpful user info and it would be nice to see this addition to the macrumors website.
There is very little information that applies only to Snow Leopard and not to other versions of OS X. As we move farther away from older versions, the number of threads and posts on those older versions diminishes, as more users upgrade to the newer OS X versions. Anything that's not specific to one of the newer versions that has a subforum can be posted in the OS X forum.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit

GGJstudios is correct with his answer.

There is very little information that applies only to Snow Leopard and not to other versions of OS X. As we move farther away from older versions, the number of threads and posts on those older versions diminishes, as more users upgrade to the newer OS X versions. Anything that's not specific to one of the newer versions that has a subforum can be posted in the OS X forum.

Are you still on SL? I know you've been holding out on upgrading for a while. What are you using these days?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.