Why is U.S. Apple store down

nsbio

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2006
NC
Apple store will be selling the Zune!:confused:

Or Leopard has escaped and they are trying to bring it back into the cage.

grafikat

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2003
Hmmm, This soon after the iMac announcement, it probably isn't hardware. Probably updating something swonderful.... For it to be down this long, maybe it is Leopard!

Slat18

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2007
Hmmm, This soon after the iMac announcement, it probably isn't hardware. Probably updating something swonderful.... For it to be down this long, maybe it is Leopard!
Oh, Oh, if it is I am going to be quite a unhappy boy because I just ordered my first macbook less then 24 hours ago! If they update that or Leopard it will go back and exchanged :) Or are they strict about that?

darthraige

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2007
Coruscant, but Boston will do.
Well, it's not iPods, cause they are still offering the free iPod deal to clear them out for the new ones next month.

Leopard would be cool. But who knows.

MacPros would be the best thing... EVER! Even just a price change or something. But won't happen.

Probably just taking stuff off, or adding third party stuff.

Arantxa

macrumors member
Aug 15, 2007
I'm going insane.

If it's Leopard early, that would be amazing--especially because my iMac hasn't shipped yet and Apple usually upgrades those computers that haven't yet left... They did it for some folks when the new iLife came out, anyway. *shrug*

I doubt it will be Leopard, though. Allah doesn't love me that much. I just can't think of anything. Nothing makes sense!

Arantxa

macrumors member
Aug 15, 2007
It's back! *goes back to compulsively checking order status*

Well... this was anticlimatic.