Why is Your Fav Web Application Your Fav Web Application?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by EricBrian, Feb 21, 2008.

1. EricBrian macrumors 6502a

EricBrian

So, I was wondering what is your favorite web app and what makes it so?

Mine, at this time, is Flickr. Besides it main function, I love its clean and simple look combined with ease of use.

Thanks!

2. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

Mine is actually a Sirius plug-in for Firefox so I can control everything from a menu and not have to worry about extra windows.

3. tominated macrumors 68000

tominated

newspond. great new website that automatically gets articles from all over the web, along with an awesome UI.

4. quixotic macrumors regular

Does iGoogle count? I love it, because I can aggregate information I want, along with functions I want to perform. I have a ton of newsfeeds, dictionaries/translators, local movies, etc. etc. plugged in. I even wrote a couple of my own widgets, so I could perform certain online tasks quicker.

I also love the interface. Drag and drop elements to rearrange, and google will now let you make your own skins for it. They also have tabs, which allows you to group specific information in a way thats meaningful to you. It's very easy to use, and develop for.