Why isn't my music synching to iPhone from iTunes?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Khabbi, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Khabbi macrumors member

I bought a 128gb iPhone 6 so I could synch all my music, now when I go to play it I have a red circle on my phone like nothing is there? Is IOS 8 causing this?

What the heck is going on? I have tried to figure this out, but no luck.

If anyone knows how to go back to the old way of your phone synching everything (music) please let me know.

Thanks!

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

3. DARKiLLUSiON macrumors 6502

Why isn't my music synching to iPhone from iTunes?

This happen to me last night and the worst part is that iTunes deleted half of the existing music library in my iPhone. (My iPhone is set to manually add music/movies via iTunes)

I wasn't aware of what happen but only noticed iTunes removed album artworks and the ones without the artworks are the albums/songs that "disappeared". The songs some how stay in my iPhone and unplayable. I double click the song to play it through iTunes but an exclamation mark shows up next to the song.

The odd thing is that whenever I sync my iPhone, iTunes attempted to updates those missing files, adding album artworks and now imagine every time you sync, you'd see a message showing "updating files of 1400+ songs". I had to set phone as new and restored from iCloud to fix the problem.