Why it stutters when taking screen shots in adobe.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by nillyaway, Jul 30, 2013.

1. nillyaway macrumors newbie

Hello everyone,
    I have a macbook pro 13 2010, 2.4hz core due, 8gb ram and I try to take screen shots of diagrams from science textbook.

I need high quality pics of these diagrams so than I can put them into powerpoint slides as notes when I study.

Whenever I zoom in to 300% or even 200% then the computer starts lagging and things slow down to really fast. So it takes like 5-8 sec just to zoom into a diagram so I can compose the frame and take the pic. This is annoying if I have to take like 50 pics per chapter & multiply this for 4 different classes.
    *I do run windows parallel most of the time... but even when I turn off the parallel it still gives me problems.

It gets really bad when I use adobe acrobat pro as the ebook reader program.
    So my question is there a solution to this problem?
    If I replace my hard drive w/ ssd then will this fix the issue?
    If I purchase a used macbook pro 17 2011 with i7 and 16gb memory then will this make it smooth enough to handle my task?

Other than this annoying issue and expensive replacement I'm totatlly glad that I switched over to mac. :)
    Thanks for any response.

2. nickandre21 macrumors 6502a

the same used to happen on my 13inch macbook when viewing a pdf with lots of pictures and pages on preview. Terrible lag while zooming and turning pages.