Why it's good that Canada didn't get te iPhone 4 yet

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by w...b, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w...b macrumors regular

Jul 14, 2008
    We get a chance to have the first batch of iPhones 4 to come out allowing for most of the faulty issues to being dealt with.

I believe we will be getting the phone in July allowing for a 1 week pre order time line. With Apples statement that white iPhones will be released during te second half of July we may be getting them right a long with the black ones.

In my opinion that makes it worth the wait. Getting the kinks out of the system and completing the line up of models.

Oh and does anyone want to by a 12 inch PowerBook? Need to get my iPhone money ready.

2. christyn macrumors 6502a

Jun 18, 2009
    Salt Lake
    I doubt most people will actually receive it in July..
  3. allanweinman macrumors newbie

Jun 19, 2009
    I was really upset when I found out we (Canadians) had to wait. But now that I am reading all the 'issues' about the new iPhone 4, all I can say is phew!!!!

I am now glad that we can wait it out. Hopefully Apple solves the worst problem I have read so far, that being the reception issue when you touch the sides of the phone. Ridiculous, but most are experiencing it.

We have great service and coverage in Canada, not like AT&T, but if touching the sides of the phone kill the reception down 80% that is something I will wait to be fixed or just stick with my 3Gs until some other phone becomes 'the' latest and greatest.
  4. HommePomme macrumors member

Oct 28, 2009
    I'm not glad about the wait, but I do hope that it releases early-mid July, and hopefully we get simultaneous black+white at launch (something that should have been a given)
  5. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Sep 19, 2002
    Los Angeles
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.