Why July for Canada? :(

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Doju, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Doju macrumors 68000

We were at very beginning of the release back in 2008 and 2009. Why is 2010 different? We have a few more carriers, sure, but the UK isn't any different. We're the closest country to the US. :(

Argh, I want it now. :(

2. spyda macrumors 6502a

spyda

Why June 24th and not June 18th for US? Sucks man, but its life. Besides, July will be here before you know it. Wait, I'm lying it will seem long as f#ck like the wait for WWDC 10' was...oh well. :apple:

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Steve Jobs hates Canadians.:p

4. chriskzoo macrumors 6502

June 24th = 175 days since january 1st, 2010 X current exchange rate of 1.05 = 183 days, which is July 4th. Seems about right.

5. Tankfantry macrumors regular

Tankfantry

"...because it's not even a real country anyway."

Kidding of course but it is pretty stupid that the Great White North is not getting the phone at the same time. Maybe Steve is still pissed that Canada won the Gold in Hockey.

6. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

I suspect it comes down to sales of previous models. If your country did not man-up and purchase enough iPhone 3GS phones then you get bumped back this time.

7. angevil macrumors regular

Some people are too spoiled..Many people in Europe (like me) will have to wait until September, probably. And I am not making fuss. Be patient. You will get it in Canada sooner than many, many other countries.