Why no iPhone 5 leaks yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stanleyboy, Dec 16, 2010.

1. stanleyboy macrumors regular

stanleyboy

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

Why no iPhone 5 leaks yet? Or is apple planning on keeping the iPhone 4 on for another year? Considering they haven't yet released the white iPhone 4 yet it makes sense in one way? What do you guys think?

This is just a thought, so please don't start hating on me

2. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

Because no idiot Apple engineer has left his sitting at a German restaurant bar yet maybe?

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Because there's still another 6+ months left till its release probably.

4. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

i forgot leaks are part of the official process of unveiling the next iphone

5. redbeard331 macrumors 6502a

redbeard331

I don't think we saw any leaks until January of last year, or after the iPad announcement whenever that was..

6. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

We didn't get any real iPad leaks until a few days, if not hours before the keynote (if I remember correctly). As for the iPhone 5, who can say if it'll even look that different from the iPhone 4 to really identify them as leaks? Also, as some have mentioned, still 6+ months away from the standard update.

7. Dr McKay macrumors 68040

Dr McKay

Because right now they are probably messing with slightly better components, if it's even been assembled it'll probably be in the iPhone 4's body, like the 4 Prototype was in the 3G's shell.

Maybe a slightly faster A4 processor, who knows. I dont think more RAM is needed. Might be toying with perhaps an 8MP Camera.