So about 2 years ago I was really hungry and ended up eating an entire bag of frozen biscuits that I prepared using the microwave. I did read on the bag that it said "DO NOT MICROWAVE." But I basically ignored it when hunger called. So I was wondering why and I looked it up to find out from the company that it doesn't cook correctly. I was wondering if this is the only reason? When I did this, they came out fine and just not as crispy as an oven would make them, but they still tasted fine and I never ended up with explosive diarrhea. I'm thinking about doing this again today. I'm a bit weary though. Back then I really had no concept of how bad food poisoning could be.