iPad Why no set of earphones with iPad?

Zombolo

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 5, 2012
Is there any change to have Beats earphones on new iPad Air 2?

Is it too expensive for Apple?

Closingracer

macrumors 68040
Jul 13, 2010
Why would you want beats earphones :p

Also I don't think any tablet comes with headphones be it android, Windows or apple

rrrahu1

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2011
New York
Only a moron cares what the kiddies think.

So you think walking around is the only way to listen to music?
Sorry you don't understand sarcasm.

On a more serious note- I guess Apple knows that the majority of iPad users probably already own a smartphone with earphones. I mean, these days, everyone has earphone/headphones. Even my grandmother has a pair.

BMcCoy

macrumors 68000
Jun 24, 2010
It's a fair question..

But the alternative viewpoint is to ask if they will stop shipping earphones with the iPhone?

Toltepeceno

Suspended
Jul 17, 2012
SMT, Edo MX, MX
Sorry you don't understand sarcasm.
Sorry you don't understand noting sarcasm, this is written text not actually listening to someone talk so when someone blathers something on paper sarcasm does not come through as though. There are plenty of people that think the same way you posted.

Is school out already?

rrrahu1

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2011
New York
this is written text not actually listening to someone talk
There's a word for that: "Speech."

so when someone blathers something on paper sarcasm does not come through as though.
You are moving further and further away from the English language here, buddy. Just what does this even mean??

Is school out already?
I might ask you the very same question. :-|

Toltepeceno

Suspended
Jul 17, 2012
SMT, Edo MX, MX
There's a word for that: "Speech."
You are moving further and further away from the English language here, buddy. Just what does this even mean??
I might ask you the very same question. :-|
English is not my first language, at least I speak 2 . Care to try spanish? I thought not.

You must be a hall monitor in school to try and monitor english as a second language communications. Not good enough for people that actually went to school to learn it. I'm guessing mine is just about as good as yours and I didn't even go to school for it.

I learned it without going to school for it, you will never learn it properly even being brought up in an english speaking country. Grammar nazi's, especially to those that can actually learn another languange on their own, are pathetic. Must be a holiday in the trailer park.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
Is there any change to have Beats earphones on new iPad Air 2?

Is it too expensive for Apple?
Do you mean are the compatible or why doesn't Apple pack them in?

Yes, they are compatible
Yes, it would be too expensive for Apple to pack in a pair of $100 earphone with a $500 device.

Apple doesn't even pack in the cheap Apple earphone which cost about $3 to manufacture. Beats cost about $20 to make or about 6.5x more expensive. That would be a serious pinch on margins and not likely lead to higher sales.

What Apple wants to do is sell you a pair when you buy your iPad.

Toltepeceno

Suspended
Jul 17, 2012
SMT, Edo MX, MX
You first complain about my sarcasm being undetectable, and then you admit to not speaking fluent English!

You really are a joke! Goodbye.
Joke? Go back to school jr. I did not admit to not speaking fluent english, I said it is not my first language and learned it without school. What's your excuse? If you note I have listed my location, the us is not the whole world and I have seen about 15 countries in it. Funny a school child trying to lecture me. Putting you on ignore.