iPad Why no set of earphones with iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Zombolo, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Zombolo macrumors member

Is there any change to have Beats earphones on new iPad Air 2?

Is it too expensive for Apple?

2. Closingracer macrumors 68020

Why would you want beats earphones :p

Also I don't think any tablet comes with headphones be it android, Windows or apple

3. rrrahu1 macrumors member

Probably because only a moron would walk around town listening to music from his/her iPad

4. Toltepeceno Suspended

Toltepeceno

Only a moron cares what the kiddies think.

So you think walking around is the only way to listen to music?

5. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I use them on a plane with my iPad. What does that make me, champ?

6. rrrahu1 macrumors member

Sorry you don't understand sarcasm.

On a more serious note- I guess Apple knows that the majority of iPad users probably already own a smartphone with earphones. I mean, these days, everyone has earphone/headphones. Even my grandmother has a pair.

7. BMcCoy macrumors 65816

BMcCoy

It's a fair question..

But the alternative viewpoint is to ask if they will stop shipping earphones with the iPhone?

8. Toltepeceno Suspended

Toltepeceno

Sorry you don't understand noting sarcasm, this is written text not actually listening to someone talk so when someone blathers something on paper sarcasm does not come through as though. There are plenty of people that think the same way you posted.

Is school out already?

9. rrrahu1 macrumors member

There's a word for that: "Speech."

You are moving further and further away from the English language here, buddy. Just what does this even mean??

I might ask you the very same question. :-|

10. Toltepeceno Suspended

Toltepeceno

English is not my first language, at least I speak 2 . Care to try spanish? I thought not.

You must be a hall monitor in school to try and monitor english as a second language communications. Not good enough for people that actually went to school to learn it. I'm guessing mine is just about as good as yours and I didn't even go to school for it.

I learned it without going to school for it, you will never learn it properly even being brought up in an english speaking country. Grammar nazi's, especially to those that can actually learn another languange on their own, are pathetic. Must be a holiday in the trailer park.

11. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Do you mean are the compatible or why doesn't Apple pack them in?

Yes, they are compatible
    Yes, it would be too expensive for Apple to pack in a pair of $100 earphone with a $500 device.

Apple doesn't even pack in the cheap Apple earphone which cost about $3 to manufacture. Beats cost about $20 to make or about 6.5x more expensive. That would be a serious pinch on margins and not likely lead to higher sales.

What Apple wants to do is sell you a pair when you buy your iPad.

12. rrrahu1 macrumors member

You first complain about my sarcasm being undetectable, and then you admit to not speaking fluent English!

You really are a joke! Goodbye.

13. Toltepeceno Suspended

Toltepeceno

Joke? Go back to school jr. I did not admit to not speaking fluent english, I said it is not my first language and learned it without school. What's your excuse? If you note I have listed my location, the us is not the whole world and I have seen about 15 countries in it. Funny a school child trying to lecture me. Putting you on ignore.