Why not?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by johnnyfranks67, Dec 3, 2008.

1. johnnyfranks67 macrumors member

Why isn't the Dev Team working on the iPod Touch 2nd Gen? They already have a jailbreak for iPhone 3G 2.2 why not iPod Touch 2.2? and also, does anyone know how to contact the Dev Team? Thanks

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

3. johnnyfranks67 thread starter macrumors member

4. kornyboy macrumors 68000

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

It may have something to do with the fact that there is more of a demand to jailbreak the iPhone so that it can be used on any carrier's network. Just a guess on my part though.

5. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Jailbreaking does not allow you to use any carrier. That's called unlocking.

6. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

the iPhone dev team may have put 2nd gen on hold but the chronic dev team are workin hard to try and jailbreak it.

they have to actually find an exploit to jailbreak and then they have to find a way to use this exploit as a means to jailbreak.

you know your a selfish sounding person really, these dev teams ask for no money and allow the rest of the world to enjoy the benefit of jailbreaking all for FREE.

if you paid the dev teams to do a jailbreak you have a right to complain since you didn't and no1 is paying them, untangle your underwear get off your high horse and be greatful someone is even trying to jailbreak the thing :rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. johnnyfranks67 thread starter macrumors member

uhh thanks for the insightful words? not. and uh **** you i'm not complaining at all. i was just wondering. think before you speak.

8. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

That's nice. I've never seen anything like that; a complimentary sentence followed by an insult. You did come across with your intentions being a little complainy, though. "Contact the Dev Team" could have ranged from asking "What's up, can I help?" to "Y U NO JALBREK?!" But I am glad that you aren't on the complainy side.

9. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

watch your language please...

10. johnnyfranks67 thread starter macrumors member

haha i just wanted to contact the dev team just to see how their doing. i didn't want to be annoying or anything. i just am curious. any information is better than none haha.

11. johnnyfranks67 thread starter macrumors member

i didn't really cuss i put stars.

hahahahahah