Why should I win an iPhone 5c?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sagar4995, Oct 31, 2013.

1. sagar4995 macrumors 6502a

sagar4995

Theres a competition going on in Abu Dhabi, UAE n i was hoping to get some good ideas from anyone =)
    TIA for any witty comments/ideas

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

What is the competition..? What are the rules and criteria?

3. sagar4995 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sagar4995

Well nothin specific... Just need to answer the question "why should i win an iphone 5c?"

4. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

Because, in the vast and bewildering wonders of the universe, there was once a massive bang that scattered atoms and particles far and wide. They formed stars, planets and moons within a colossal vacuum, forming orbits and beautiful patterns upon the night sky. These atoms and particles constantly changed, merging to form volcanoes, seas and eventually life. And as if luck would have it, life created the consciousness, the thrill of daring to explore where nobody has ever gone before, the curiosity and the courage to break from the endless spinning of planetary orbits and to become spontaneous and independent. Because somewhere during the timeline of life on Earth some sea creature dared to explore the dry land above the ocean. A cold but curious caveman decided to play with that piece of flint next to the forest. A brave somebody took the choice to sail to the 'edge of the world.' A curious man chose to sit under the Apple tree. And in the endless muddle of madness and conflicting emotions, it was always them who strove to say no to the norm, those who dared to go where nobody else had gone before, those who would think the unthinkable that would push the glory of the universe forward and make all the mistakes, the carnage and the time and lives wasted worth it in the longer run. And somebody, somewhere, during an Apple team meeting had the guts to suggest a unapologetically plastic iPhone, in a range of colours to be sold to the masses alongside the usual 'thinner' and 'better' model. Somebody put their career on the line with the idea, and I respect that so much, because without people willing to dare, we'd all still be single celled organisms floating about in the ocean.

And that is why I deserve an iPhone 5C.

(Copypasta that. I can't guarantee it'll be a winner, but that's what I'd put.)

5. lunaoso macrumors 65816

lunaoso

That is a work of brilliance. :eek:

6. sagar4995 thread starter macrumors 6502a

sagar4995

Lollll nice one...

7. sdilley14 macrumors 65816

Brilliant!

8. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

Wow :eek:

9. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Geez, so much for my idea..."Cuz I want one like wicked bad 'n stuff."

10. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

To quote Alice from the Vicar of Dibley, who had to answer a similar question in ten or fewer words, "I love Curly Wurlies because they're very, very, very nice."

:D

I want a Curly Wurly now...