why so hard to

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by David-fr, Jul 30, 2009.

1. David-fr macrumors 6502

jailbreak, is just me or it used to be easy? now with my 3gs im having hard times to find a program to jailbreak, anyone can help me? with all the direct links to download. am running vista 32 bit and have an iphone 3gs. thanks

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

3. Shoot macrumors regular

Because you have a new device. The 3G is easy to jailbreak (one button) but you have a whole new device which has new security measures. wait.

4. hierobryan macrumors 6502a

+1. All you do is click one button, wait a minute or two and it's finished.

5. darngooddesign macrumors G3

I don't find purplerain to be any less involved than redsnow because you still have to deal with running freeze after purplerain, and then you have to get rid of freeze. While redsnow just requires you to click a couple of times, turn it off and hold hold down the home button.

Easy peasy, and TBH if you can't handle those simple instructions, you're not going to be able to handle SSH and all that good stuff.

6. GlassBullet macrumors regular

GlassBullet

Yea clicking the app and then clicking the only big button on it is so tricky. and you can just hide it like you probably will do with stocks anyways

7. darngooddesign macrumors G3

My point is that purplerain is as involved as redsnow. You just have to do different things.