Why some people using iphone but dont like to discuss about it ,

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigthanbigger, Sep 16, 2014.

1. bigthanbigger macrumors regular

i asking my supervised about friday launch iphone 6 , i ask him
    did you ready to get new iphone yet ???

answer : why you care too much iphone , it just a phone ,,,,

ask : why are you dont like iphone , what phone in your pocket

answer : iphone 5

is that stupid , he got an iphone , .........:)

2. Rafterman macrumors 68000

Maybe some people just don't care?

3. Deguello macrumors 6502

I also have an iPhone but understand that it is just a phone. The two positions aren't inconsistent.

4. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

"Normal" people don't get that excited about a phone and can wait to buy the new one. It's us, the loyal users of MR, that are the freaks! :D:D:D

:apple:

5. bigthanbigger thread starter macrumors regular

i mean , if you using iphone ,,, at least follow news and understanding something coming .....

same my girl friend , she dont know nothing about iphone ,,,, but always ask for new iphone ,,,,,

6. 617aircav Suspended

It's just a phone. People have more important things on their mind.

7. bigthanbigger thread starter macrumors regular

i remembering , 10 years ago microsoft release window pc , 1997 i spend time almost all day on it .

after 10 years later 2007 , apple release an iphone , cool devices ,,, i start playing iphone on my hand all day ,,,forgot pc or laptop away

that change ......

8. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

I reckon this is probably the same reaction most guys have when girls start discussing clothes, purses and shoes. :rolleyes:

9. solarguy17 macrumors 6502a

Many people don't have the order and latest greatest obsession that the posters on this board have.
    There is a guy at my workplace still using the 3GS and he got it when the phone was about 3 months old. He could care less about the phone and as longs it works he is fine. He might get a 6, if his 3GS breaks, if not he will keep using the 3GS.

He doesn't need or want the greatest and does just use it as a phone. Not to mention the millions of people that will buy the 5S for $100 or the 5C for free now.

10. matrix07 macrumors 601

matrix07

Yeah.. I remember being excited about Windows 95 and XP. Oh.. my.. Those were the days.

11. TJ82 macrumors 6502a

TJ82

What's there to talk about :p

Only reason iPhone forum is so active is because people haven't got their devices yet and there's some geekery around the phone specs.

12. Deguello macrumors 6502

Beta testing 95 and using the Science theme. Good times.

13. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

Sounds like your supervisor doesn't like you. ;)

14. bigthanbigger thread starter macrumors regular

i dont think so ..... he alright ...........:rolleyes:

15. Rufuss Sewell macrumors 6502

It's really so much more than a phone. Making a phone call is WAY down on the list of important iPhone functions for me.

Heck, being a flashlight is more important a lot of times. For me, it's my main camera, audio recorder, guitar tuner, web browser, game console, GPS, yellow pages, ATM (for depositing checks, taking credit card payments) Blockbuster (for renting movies), stereo, VCR, TV, laptop, cookbook, calculator, recording studio, physical trainer, teacher...

I mean we all know that the iPhone (and copy cat Android devices) has replaced countless items that were once individually necessary for modern life. So please cut the crap about it being "just a phone."

16. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

While a smartphone is able to do all those stuff, there are some people who do use it as "just a phone". My dad is using my hand-me-down iPhone 5 and the only thing he uses it for is calls and camera.

17. bigthanbigger thread starter macrumors regular

i mean , apple using their brain to create cool stuff for us used , at least following news about it or understanding something happend on devices ,

some people don't care about iphone , even hated when mention it ,,,, but on their hand is holding iphone ...... that funny ......

18. TJ82 macrumors 6502a

TJ82

Do you talk about cars, chairs, TVs, windows, houses, footpaths, carpets, mirrors, toilets, trains etc etc etc etc

Different people are interested in different things. A phone's a phone. An iPhone is just made of components that Apple don't even make, and those aren't even the best or most powerful on the market.

If you want to be geeky, talk about Samsung, they make components AND they pack the most powerful specs into their products.

Apple just make nice looking stuff that people find easy to use - at a premium. Nothing groundbreaking to talk about :)

19. cornerexit macrumors regular

The circus from the sound of it.

20. PM-Performance macrumors 6502

why sum peoples create multiple post a day with random crap no one care about?
    Your post makes no sense my friend.

21. 617aircav Suspended

It's the trend.

22. PM-Performance macrumors 6502

Seriously, look up all this dudes threads he has started in the last 5 days. They are all equally as rediculous.

23. bigthanbigger thread starter macrumors regular

tonight i start camp for iphone ,,,, my boss he doén't want me to take a day off ,,, what i gotta do ... ????

24. bambooshots macrumors 65816

He's got better things to worry about inn life.

Shouldn't you?