Why The Delay iPhone 4 White 32GB?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SamTheeGeek, May 2, 2011.

1. SamTheeGeek macrumors 6502

SamTheeGeek

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is doing good, I would like to ask if anyone is experiencing a delay from Apple and retail stores regarding the white 32GB iPhone 4. I can't seem to find any in stock at any retailer :(.

I ordered mine via apple online UK but still waiting for them to change the status to preparing for shipment.

Talk about demand for the 32GB version, the 16GB is available everywhere near me.

2. Vampire5003 macrumors 6502

Hmmm....I'm not sure. I guess some ppl were waiting for the white iPhone 4 in 32gb.

3. sparkyms macrumors 65816

I know you're probably after a SIM free one, but o2 have loads in stock... I managed to nab one on day 1 from Southampton Apple Store, they didn't seem to have any stock problems either!

4. Carterxx macrumors member

I've heard through the Apple grapevine that in the UK/all of Europe is experiencing delays - even with the 16gb model. I apologize if my info is wrong

5. SamTheeGeek thread starter macrumors 6502

SamTheeGeek

Yea sorry i didn't mention this but yes im looking for the 32GB unlocked version.

its pretty funny that all the people that said that everyone won't care that the white iphone will get released are pretty much wrong hehe.

6. SamTheeGeek thread starter macrumors 6502

SamTheeGeek

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hey you guys finally i got the confirmation!

Should get it on the 10th:)

7. iFiend macrumors 65816

So jealous, congrats!! :D I want one so bad but I can't really justify it :(

8. King Julian macrumors regular

Yeah they appear to be shipping now. The 3-5 business day quoted isn't exactly from the day you order it appears, especially if your goods are coming from China