Why use lockinfo?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by P51, Jul 15, 2012.

1. P51 macrumors regular

I've been playing around with it for a week or so and while its nice, I can't really understand what it does that iOS 5 can't (other than weather/calender) on lockscreen.:confused:

2. labman, Jul 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2012

labman macrumors 604

labman

1st off understand lockinfo was around before notifications and 5.0. there are also lots extras for it too, personally I like intellscreenX.

3. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

So you can get information on your lock screen?

4. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Information on lock screen. Fully customize the notification center. Collapsible sections. Refresh mail accounts right from notification center. Add notification center addons and tweaks right on your homescreen. I use Calander pro on my springboard and then underneath I have two rows of icons and then the dock. Gridlock and folder enhancer give me a one page springboard neatly organized and looks cool. I am a heavy calander user so i love that NC addon and love it even more because I can use it right on my springboard. Lockinfo helps pull all of this together. Plus I like how Lockinfo is so customizable and themeable. Makes for a much better looking and more useful notification center.

Obviously this is just my opinion. This is why I use lockinfo. I hate how the stock NC does not have collapsible sections! Drives me insane haha.

Edit: intelliacreenx is a tremendous tweak too. I just prefer lockinfo because for my needs, it offers more. But I know people that swear by intelliacreenx. You really can't go wrong with either one. It just comes down to personal preference and needs. Hopefully this helped clarify things a bit when it comes to LI or IX.