Why we'll never be productive with Adobe Touch apps.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by I WAS the one, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I WAS the one macrumors 6502a

I WAS the one

I was using Adobe Touch apps on a friend's xoom and after trying to get use with the touch response (is not iPad like) I get a strange envy feeling. "This guy is using Photoshop on his tablet!... F€%¥!" then I told him "I will download it right now!" and suddenly I realized that Steve Job's battle over Adobe has affect us in a way we never going to be productive on our iDevices. Android guys will always going to have the apps first, the updates first and the nicer apps first we are going to try other options and pray for the next productive app suite that will let Adobe crying down the street.

Think of it as Windows and Mac OS X. From now on Adobe will focus more on Android than iOS and we don't need to repeat the myth from the past that Macs are not made for business. I hope that after Steve Jobs dead the companies relationship get positive and we end up with the benefits.

2. bri1212 macrumors 6502

If Adobe wants a significant segment of the tablet market ( at this point Ipads hold over 90%), and the smartphone market, then it will bring out apps that are compatible with IOS.
    btw... I am productive on my idevices without Adobe. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want them to produce better software for the Idevices.

3. joegleur macrumors regular

according to adobe, the iOS versions will be coming in 2012. strange how they went for android first :s