Why won't anyone make a nice kickstand case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Sup3rknova, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Sup3rknova macrumors regular

Sup3rknova

Ive been searching for awhile and it seems kickstand cases that are nice looking with some quality, and are not 29.99 and up are hard to come by.
    Tried this body glove case Body Glove Case and while good, broke after frequent use.
    Tried this generic one Generic One broke soon after and was cheaply made. (was priced cheap anyway).
    Ive seen some others but youtube reviews seem to show low quality.
    Anyone else have some luck with a fair priced good quality kickstand case?
    I work in a office setting and like using the kickstand while I listen to some podcasts.

2. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

webslinger85

Scosche makes 2 that are pretty good, the kickBACK and the switchBACK, the switchback has interchangeable backs so you can use it as a normal case if you don't want the kickstand part.

3. psywzrd macrumors 68030

They're expensive but ZeroChroma makes the best kickstand cases. The kickstands are nice and sturdy and not only can you choose from landscape and portrait modes, you can also choose multiple angles of each. The only reason I sent mine back was because it bubbled my screen protector. If that wasn't the case, it would have been great for me.

4. Sup3rknova thread starter macrumors regular

Sup3rknova

Wow those are very nice but $40? eh.. Very creative though. Scosche has some nice ones. Not too bad of a price. :rolleyes:

5. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Yes, they are a bit pricey but they are very nice. They've had a 15% off coupon code (90999) that has worked for a long time, so that would help a little if it's still valid. Best of luck!

6. amymany macrumors member

this one?

Attached Files: