Why wont it combine?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Gwardys, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Gwardys macrumors member

I have a total of 77 Podrunner tracks in my iTunes library that I have added. I would like them to show up as a single album, with a single artwork, however when I look at the tracks, I get four different albums.

I've selected all the tracks, and changed all the tags to be the same. Am I missing something?

All of the tracks have the same album, artist, and and cover. The only things that differ are the names, and the BPM

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And if you can solve that problem for me, maybe you also answer another one.

I have two books in my Audiobook library that refuse to add covers. I cant drag covers in, add them using the button, or do anything. It goes into the box alright, but as soon as I click okay - nothing happens.

2. fabianjj macrumors 6502

I've hadthat kind of problem myself. try adding "Album Artist" to all the tracks as well. it should solve your problem

3. gr8ful macrumors member

Try changing 'Compilation' to 'Yes' on the Multiple Item Information window. It grouped all the tracks of a CD with various artists together for one of my imports.