Why won't my ipod touch just work!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by techlover828, Apr 29, 2008.

1. techlover828 macrumors 68020

techlover828

I've tryed all programs for jailbreaking, iLiberty+, ZiPhone, iJailbreak, none of them seem to want to work for me. On every one it's the same problem, the apps keep crashing (even safari). I've probably restored about 10 times and just want to be able to put installer on there and have the january update and just have all of the apps work, does anyone have any subjections?

2. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

Becauuuusssseeee...Apple didn't make the jailbreaking software I guess!

It would "just work' if you were to use it as Apple had intended it to be used.:rolleyes:

3. techlover828 thread starter macrumors 68020

techlover828

i know but it seems like not alot of other people are having this much trouble...

4. spinstorm macrumors 65816

If you mean occasionally the apps crash then that is just what happens from time to time!

If you mean it crashes immediately everytime even after rebooting your iPod (As in turning it on and off) then that is very strange.

I would suggest you try winpwn on your iPod - read the FAQ.

5. techlover828 thread starter macrumors 68020

techlover828

well it doesn't crash immediatly on boot, but when I go into any app after about 30sec-2mins it freezes, so its essentially unusable in that state, all check out the faq, but I don't want to do anything too risky, since I just put down 260 on this thing.. :eek:

6. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Restore to factory default. Run it that way. Does the problem still happen?

7. techlover828 thread starter macrumors 68020

techlover828

no, I restored it a little while ago and havn't had any problems since. This is acually my first post with my iPod touch!

BTW, sorry I put this in iPhone hacks...

8. techlover828 thread starter macrumors 68020

techlover828

sorry, do you mean the pwnage faq? is winpwn a type of jailbreaking? is it safe? can i get a link to the faq?

thanks again and sorry for the newb questions