Wi-Fi calling

Afbar1114

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling isn't working for need today. I have it turned on but it doesn't connect to T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling. Anything I can do besides restarting phone. In don't have a beta installed

Woochifer

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2007
Working fine for me as well. Do you see any indicator for "T-Mobile Wi-Fi" showing up in the status bar? If not, have you tried toggling wi-fi calling on and off in the settings?

And are you able to make any calls at all? If not, you might need to pay your bill. :D

Afbar1114

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
Working fine for me as well. Do you see any indicator for "T-Mobile Wi-Fi" showing up in the status bar? If not, have you tried toggling wi-fi calling on and off in the settings?

And are you able to make any calls at all? If not, you might need to pay your bill. :D

Haha. It just stopped working today. I toggled the setting. Re-entered my address. Hard reset. Reset network settings. Nothing. Idk what is going on

ayeying

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2007
Yay Area, CA
Mine still works. But I only turn it on when I'm in low signal areas. Otherwise I leave it off so I can make calls with my iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.