Wi-fi Issue on iP4 in iOS5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BMWNEW, Jun 17, 2011.

1. BMWNEW macrumors member

So... I have an iOS 5 beta on my iPhone 4. Everything works nice (of course I have several light bags, but I don't care) except one thing... WIFI!
    About once a day when I try to search for networks: it does not see them at all!
    The only thing that helps is reboot of the device. After that in works well for about 12 - 24 hours... But I don't like to reboot my iP4 every day just to use internet!

Does anybody else has got this problem?
    Does anybody has a solution for that?

Thank in advance :apple:

Oh, and don't say that it is a usual bag in beta and I should calmdown :mad:

2. yayitsezekiel macrumors 6502a

yayitsezekiel

Please keep in mind that this is a beta and that there are going to be issues. Your best bet is to downgrade and wait for the final release or at the minimum the GM.

3. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

Two things.

1. developer.apple.com Give it a shot, thats what developers use for issue as yours.
    2. It is a usual bag in beta and you should calm down

4. radiogoober macrumors 6502a

Wow. I know you are aware that you're running a beta version of iOS 5.0 .. To get that beta, you surely were an Apple developer and you are familiar with everything that goes along with that. Ie, that you signed a NDA when you downloaded the pre-release software, and obviously you are aware of the Apple developer forums which are the ONLY appropriate place to discuss iOS 5.0 beta 1, and surely you didn't install the software on your daily-use device.

I'm SURE you were aware of these things and that you know you made a mistake in posting in a public forum about iOS 5.0 bUgs.

5. BMWNEW thread starter macrumors member

1) Thanks for that, I forgot about that. Yes, I'll definitely write them about that.
    2) Oh, that was not a help, really :D