Wi-Fi Problems

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by volntitan, Aug 2, 2007.

1. volntitan macrumors 6502

I did the update on my iphone and I started having a bunch of problems. After taking it to the apple store, it seemed to fix it. But today at work suddenly it is telling me that it is unable to "join the network" here at work, which is airport. Any thoughts on what I can do?

2. infamous macrumors member

i had almost the opposite problem...

i was able to connect to my router but didnt get a net connection, after the security update i can connect with fast speed... odd.

3. volntitan thread starter macrumors 6502

I quess I will do another system restore when I get home....

4. macrobat macrumors regular

dont have to do a system restore just reset network pref if settings general that should do the trick

5. Joshua8o8 macrumors 6502

6. volntitan thread starter macrumors 6502

Sorry for the stupid question, but how do I do that?

7. jlanuez macrumors 6502

OMG - this worked! My iPhone has not connected with my Wifi since I messed with my routers password a month ago, with this tip I am back to Wifi in my home!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
    MacRumors ROCKS!

8. volntitan thread starter macrumors 6502

I restored my network settings and it still gives me the "unable to join the network" error. Before the update, I was able to get on my work's network no problem. I can still get on at home, no problem. But for some reason, now I can get on the airport at work.

Please any help would be great.