All iPads Wi-Fi Sync Issues

Discussion in 'iPad' started by joeblow7777, Oct 15, 2015.

1. joeblow7777 macrumors 68040

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this, but I've found that I pretty much always have to reboot my PC (running Windows 10) in order to get it to wirelessly sync with my iPad (running iOS 9.0.2). Basically, if I open iTunes with my iPad on it's like neither device sees the other. Then if I restart my PC (just turning wi-fi off and then back on doesn't work) it works like a charm. Doesn't seem to be a network issue because I experience the same thing at both home and work, and I never mess with the network setting or router. Only a reboot works.

Anyone else experience this?

2. joeblow7777 thread starter macrumors 68040

Bumping this thread because it's months later and wifi sync is still unreliable and almost always requires me to reboot my PC to work. Googling the issue has revealed that people have been having similar issues since 2013 with no definite fix that I could find.

Thoughts?

3. rkuo macrumors 6502a

The issues with WiFi sync have been going on a lot longer than that. Until Apple decides to fix it there's nothing we can do.

4. joeblow7777 thread starter macrumors 68040

That's a shame. It seems like such a simple yet useful feature which I would have thought that Apple would want to get right in this increasingly wireless world.