Wi-Fi!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by grabowski, May 11, 2011.

1. grabowski macrumors newbie

I'm sure people must be getting tired of seeing these posts concerning the inability to connect to a wireless network with the iPhone 4. In my case, it worked fine for about 3 months, since I got the phone, and then randomly it just stopped working. Since then I've been unable to get a Wi-Fi connection and I am absolutely clueless as to what to do. It shows full bars, and when I enter my password it does that RIDICULOUSLY STUPID AND AGGRAVATING spinny-thing for a few seconds then says 'unable to join the network "..."'. I've read many different threads concerning this issue, and unfortunately none have resolved it. Because I agreed to the terms and conditions in order to register so I could post this thread, I'm unable to truly express my extreme anger, frustration, and desperation. I'm literally on the verge of smashing my phone to pieces because it has been nothing but a headache since I got it. If someone could please give me some advice or a solution, and not the generic responses I've been reading it would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Also if anyone needs additional information that might help let me know.

2. Dave Felix macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

Honestly, you should check out the apple store for assistance. If you purchased the phone within last year thats your best bet, maybe a replacement phone will be given if it cannot connect.

3. this is funah macrumors 6502

this is funah

strange fix for me, but plugging in headphones allows me to connect instantly.