Wife now wants.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by hugodrax, Apr 3, 2010.

1. hugodrax macrumors 6502a

LOL, She is not really a gadget person. But her Kindle seems to be looking long in the tooth and the RDF from the Media has infected her just like getting sucked in by a pod from invasion of the body Snatchers.

I could see this thing spread like a virus as folks see them in person and I could see Women being quite drawn to a more touchy feely way of interacting with your data.

Looks like this will be a Two household iPad home.

[​IMG]

2. MikhailT macrumors 601

That's why the iPad will succeed, it just draws people to it. Name any other devices outside of Apple that does that?

3. Lesser Evets macrumors 68040

Lesser Evets

Don't blame her.

This device will be excellent for older people who aren't keen on the crazy complexity of normal computers and the normal folks who just want some wifi connectivity without all the crap surrounding full scale computing.

It fills a lot of good blanks in the market.

4. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

5. epi117 macrumors 6502

Agree, I am just waiting for my wife to try and steal mine, which is why I have a 3g on pre order. I figure I will score points by offering it to her just before 3g ships.

Still waiting on UPS

6. detz macrumors 65816

Same, just on the ride home she started referring to it as "our iPad" and she's already talking about ditching her MacBook

7. hugodrax thread starter macrumors 6502a

I am going to Bestbuy and leaving my Credit cards and cash behind. I told my wife to hold on to them. As a protection against RDF vapors.

Since I am waiting for the 3G model.

Anyhow to nip problems in the bud, I preordered another 64GB 3g model.

8. ob81 macrumors 65816

ob81

Gah! Why wasn't I thinking like this when I went to BestBuy?! I picked up 1 for the wife after 2 seconds of looking at it. We have it here now. This thing is awesome.