Wifi and Battery Issues

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by JGuez, Apr 23, 2010.

1. JGuez macrumors member

I know I'm not the only one with battery issues, but am I the only one having issues with wifi?

Places in my house where I would normally get full bars of wifi signal, I get 4. My friend brought his MacBook Pro over last night, we had them next to each other. He got 5 out of 5 in that spot and I got 4 out of 5(, and I was technically closer).

Is this something I should take the computer to Apple for? Is it even something they could fix or is it possible that this is software related?

Also noticed the connection will just go out and I know it's not my internet because my iMac's connection will still work.

2. ReallyBigFeet macrumors 68030

ReallyBigFeet

I'm losing wifi connectivity about once per day with my 2010 MBP. I don't think its my router (never can rule that out, however) because I've got another Mac (2007 MBP) sitting in the same room as this one and both of them are connected to my NAS via WiFi. The 2010 MBP will lose wifi and disconnect from the NAS shares, while my 2007 MBP will still be connected. Thus far its only occurred once per day for the past two days I've had the unit.