WiFi everywhere?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lukee800, Jan 30, 2011.

1. lukee800 macrumors newbie

What network is there that lets you have mobile wifi for the ipod touch 4 everywere for a low cost? If there is one, can it get wifi out of the US?

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Such a service does not exist. The closest you could get would be a mobile hotspot like a MiFi or hotspot-enabled phone that would allow you to connect your iPod touch via the cellular network.

3. elan123 macrumors 6502

not gonna happen, my friend

4. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

He's talking about which network, AT&T Verizon Sprint, has has cheapest mobile hotspot plan and can it be used outside of the US cheaply.

5. Global2 macrumors newbie

The best deal is probably with Boingo Mobile. For $8 a month you get unlimited wifi in the US and overseas at lots and lots of wifi networks (including AT&T). There is easy login with an iPhone/iPod Touch app.

6. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

Yes, it is called Verizon iPhone 4!!;)

I am not sure what you mean everywhere? Of course nothing will work everywhere....yet at least. Please be more specific as to where you might use this device most often.

People have rec. many diff. options and each has it's benefits and drawbacks and some might and some might not work for you. So more info is needed. I assume you do not have a Smart Phone?

I know where I live the Boingo Mobile would be worthless as there is two give places in a 40 mile radius where I could access wifi!!!