Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KattDaDon

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 6, 2011
I remember seeing this on my iPhone but apparently it disappeared. I know i'm not bugging but can anyone confirm it's gone or still there? :confused:

sbailey4

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2011
USA
I remember seeing this on my iPhone but apparently it disappeared. I know i'm not bugging but can anyone confirm it's gone or still there? :confused:

WIFI is still an option on iPhone. Not sure what you mean its disappeared? The wifi icon up where 3G is? If that's gone then you simply are not connected to a wifi network currently. When you connect it will change from 3G to the wifi icon.

KattDaDon

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 6, 2011
WIFI is still an option on iPhone. Not sure what you mean its disappeared? The wifi icon up where 3G is? If that's gone then you simply are not connected to a wifi network currently. When you connect it will change from 3G to the wifi icon.

I'm not talking about the wifi icon. i'm talking this

KattDaDon

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 6, 2011
That is page where you grant or deny certain processes access to location services.

Obviously!!!! The wifi networking feature I believe came in iOS 6 or 6.1 beta 1 and now I don't see it anymore. I'm on iOS 6.1 beta 4 by the way and I was just bored going through my settings and I remember it use to be there but don't see it anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.