Wifi not working or being recognized on Bootcamp-Using Windows 7 32bit home premium

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by C-Warren, Dec 25, 2009.

1. C-Warren macrumors newbie

So, I got the Polycarbonate Macbook:apple: , Parallels 5, and Windows 7 Home Premium. I installed windows on bootcamp and had parallels use the partition for windows and I got it all working, all the drivers on Windows are great, except the wifi. It's not even saying I've got a wireless card installed, it won't recognize that I have one in my Mac. But when I use parallels and when I boot it as a regular Mac, it works great. I've looked around and haven't found an answer to this? Anyone found a solution or could help?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!:D

Just put in the Mac OS X Disk in to see if I was missing a driver and it said that I had a MacBook Air???

2. C-Warren thread starter macrumors newbie

Upgrading from 10.6.1 to 10.6.2 and then doing the Airport update, maybe this will work?

3. C-Warren thread starter macrumors newbie

Still not working....anyone help? I tried using a method of downloading a driver from dell and it didn't work??

4. JediMeister macrumors 68040

5. C-Warren thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks! Been looking for this for a long time. Guess we will wait and See...