Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JJJensen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
So I have Wifi sync installed on my computer and I can't find the uninstaller online anywhere cause the website is down. Cause I still have it installed, I cannot restore my iPhone and it's really making me angry. Does anyone know of another way to get rid of wifisync or have the link to the uninstaller? It would be of great help.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I don't follow; did you install a third-party app called WiF Sync? Or are you talking about the WiFi Sync built into iOS 6 and iTunes on the Mac/PC?

JJJensen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
I have the third party app wifi-sync that was for jailbroken phones. I can't delete it cause the website is no longer existent and the uninstaller is nowhere to be found.

JJJensen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
When I search for the application it doesn't even exist, it only appears in my bar on top.
CRkKk.png

JJJensen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
It must not have wi-fi sync in its name. This is really making me mad, is there any way I can share my screen and have you help me through it? I need my iphone and I can't get it out of restore mode without deleting this terrible program.

JJJensen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
Yes, it was a cydia program for the iphone and then it had an application for mac as well.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Ok, try searching your Mac using that link of steps I provided, for the keywords, Cydia, ghughes, bigboss and thebigboss.

Those are keywords I'd try based on my search which turned up this site.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.