Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

airbelchris

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 27, 2013
I cannot get wifi sync to work. i am wondering if it is because i bought a cheap tinda router. or if i am doing something wrong. my macbook is running the itunes beta. and the iphone is on gm but it refuses to oppear over wifi. does it need to be plugged in to appear on a wifi sync?

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
I cannot get wifi sync to work. i am wondering if it is because i bought a cheap tinda router. or if i am doing something wrong. my macbook is running the itunes beta. and the iphone is on gm but it refuses to oppear over wifi. does it need to be plugged in to appear on a wifi sync?

What iOS version are you on? What version of iTunes? Are you a developer.
I am thinking you are iOS 7 GM and using iTunes 11.0.5. iOS 7 GM needs iTunes 11.1 to work. If you plug in your device in to iTunes it will say you need iTunes 11.1 to sync/ do anything therefore wifi sync not working.

airbelchris

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 27, 2013
yes i am a devoloper on ios 7 gm and im running itunes 11.1.2 beta 2 and it worked in 6 on my iphone 5 but only when was not jailbroken.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.