Wii + Airport Extreme = ERROR 52130!

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by lizard51, Apr 13, 2008.

1. lizard51 macrumors newbie

lizard51

Hiya, Ive been searching the threads for a solution but I cant find one. I keep getting the error code 52130 when trying to connect thru airport extreme. Its WPA2 and I have the correct passwords in. On another thread someone reset it and then it worked fine but I do not want to lose all my settings on it or lose my security.

Nintendo support page error codes section does not actually tell you about any specific error codes.

Im in the UK.

Does anyone have any suggestions - Mario Kart is waiting!!!

2. nintendude macrumors 6502

i don't think Nintendo Wi-Fi works w/ WPA2, i think its WEP or no password only

3. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Mine does. WPA2 Personal, at least. I switched it to WEP once and it refused to work. Go figure.

4. Aranince macrumors 65816

5. Muncher macrumors 65816

Muncher

IIRC, when my Wii's internet stopped working I was told to switch the access setting (I think that was it) from either open to shared or from shared to open (I think it was the first one). If you do that though, you'll have to switch all the non-mac computers that use that router to the same setting.

6. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

I use WEP because I need it with my DS . . anyway the Wii connects with no problems.