Wii Music

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by MRU, Nov 18, 2008.

1. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Big pile of meh! At least with wii sports I felt like I was at least playing a little like real life, wii music is just utter rubbish. Cant believe I paid €50 for this shovel ware....

Anyone else bought this dire-tribe.

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I bought it for my Nieces and they killed it for an hour then got bored with it...I haven't tried it myself but by going from my nieces reaction....Meh is the right term.

Bless

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I don't see much of a point with any of these "music" games myself, and I don't like the selection of licensed tracks they've got so it's even more of a miss than before.

4. liptonlover macrumors 6502a

Maybe it's just because I love music in general but I think it's pretty fun... though I can't see myself playing it much longer. It's creative, they did a good job, it's just that something like that can't be fun forever. You can't write/play your own songs, which would be the best thing ever, and it's hard to find videos that you want to watch when you record a lot of them. The song picking could have been done better as well.

5. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

^ err I love music in general.

Play piano, guitar, bodhran & other percussion. The game mechanics are about very poorly imitating 'playing an instrument'. There is no creativity as you are never in 'control' really.

Just think it's too casual a game for even the most casual of gamers....\\

6. JackAxe macrumors 68000

JackAxe

Meh is now a word in dictionary. :)

I have no plans to buy this game, but I'm all over Wii resort and the 1:1 attachment.

<]=)