Will ANY bumpers be available at the Apple store on launch day?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by makefunnyfaces, Jun 15, 2010.

1. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

If not, where will I be able to get a case the day of launch? My wrapsol won't be in by then, & I don't want it going naked. I'm clumsy. :p

2. Built macrumors 68020

You can order from the Apple Store online. I did earlier.

The black bumper supposedly will ship on 6/24, but I'm hoping I get it on launch day. Right now, it's my best option.

3. makefunnyfaces thread starter macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

I ordered a green one, but it doesn't ship until later. Kinda wish they would have set up things differently, but oh well.

4. BBQ BOY macrumors regular

I calle dmy local Apple retail store today to ask the same question. They have no idea if they are getting them but do not see why they wouldn't. They also said if they do get them they do no know when.
    A lot of people are going to be walking around with any sort of protection on their phone. usual poor planning on Apples part.