Will anyone else...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Artey, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Artey macrumors member

avoid all tech blogs or Apple related websites on October 4 until after you've seen the keynote?
    I personally just visit apple.com and refresh that until the keynote is up and watch that first, trying to block my sight from the huge announcement they will post themselves on their mainpage. This also requires I do not go on Facebook, MSN or talk to anyone else.

I don't know if I'm crazy (probably), but to me those presentations are like movies and liveblogs are spoilers to a movie I haven't seen yet :D

2. Robby S macrumors member

No, because I am not the sort of person that will let any leaked information, true or otherwise, sway my opinion of what is actually announced.

3. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

I'll watch the live blog on one of the tech sites and then watch the keynote once Apple upload it.

4. RtodaAV macrumors member

This, unfortunately

5. TheSacredSoul macrumors 6502a

Nope. I'd gladly see or hear any info I can get. The only spoilers I hate are for movies and TV shows. Especially LOST. Some idiots have spoilt it for me before :mad:

6. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

Nope. I treat the keynote's as candy and take the info as I get it. Usually I am at work so I will follow MR and other sites as they happen. If Apple streams it live and I'm not too busy I'll watch it. Otherwise, I will follow the blogs and watch it later via the podcast.

7. RafaelT macrumors 65816

RafaelT

I agree, the keynote is like candy, it will be delicious when I finally get it... and a little appetizer before hand wont ruin my appetite for the candy.

8. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

If the keynote isn't streamed live, then I'll be following live blogs/tweets from a few tech sites that I frequent.

9. theking79 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Why are you refreshing the apple website so see whether the keynote is up when you know it won't be up untill after October 4th?