Will anyone have cases etc tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by SSpiro, Mar 11, 2011.

1. SSpiro macrumors 6502a

SSpiro

Or do you guys think everyone is sold out? I desperately need a folio type case, but dont want to wait to get one from a website..

2. tigert07 macrumors regular

if you're talking about the smart covers then I think Apple stores will have those in plenty. I was also at best buy and they had tons more than I thought they would.

3. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

1. The words "desperately" and "iPad case "do not belong in the same sentence together. There is nothing remotely desperate about your desire for a case.

2. Will "anyone" have cases tomorrow? Yes. Do I think "everyone" is sold out? No. "Someone" will have a case. Good luck.

Keep up the great questions.

4. Tofray macrumors regular

You seriously took the time to write this? Do you actually believe that your comments were productive or do you just enjoy being rude to people? If you don't like the question then why don't you just move on to another question that pleases your ginormous ego? :mad:

5. HXGuy macrumors 68000

Try Best Buy, my local store had two third-party folio type cases in stock well after all the iPads had sold out. They also had plenty of the Smart Covers, just not in all colors.

6. M87 macrumors 65816

I couldn't find any iPad 2 accessories yesterday. I thought it was weird, as the cover was pretty hyped and I really wanted the HDMI adapter.

7. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Maybe someone has a gun to his head. Or it's a Speed situation when if he drives slower than 55, without a folio case, the bus explodes.

8. BJonson macrumors 6502a

BJonson

I find a case to be imperative. I feel like this ipad will slip right out of my hand. Case = required.

9. SSpiro thread starter macrumors 6502a

SSpiro

Exactly.

10. sparkomatic macrumors 6502a

sparkomatic

My guess is the Apple Store's will have 'em. The store I was at last night (Irvine Spectrum) had a ton of cases. They might be out of stock on a color here or there. Some colors seemed to be moving more than others.

You'll just have to deal with the line of people waiting for more iPad's to be delivered and all the people just going inside the store to play with the new iPads!