Will Apple Deliver Phone To My Office

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gostan, Sep 11, 2014.

1. gostan macrumors regular

I presently have a phone with ATT that uses my office address for billings and payments. I want to upgrade and order an IPhone 6 + with Next 20 and have the phone delivered to my office. My personal CC with home address is associated with my Apple store account. Will Apple deliver to my office or will they insist on delivering to my home billing address on the CC.

Thanks

2. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

for the iPhone 5 pre-orders I don't know what address it used? It didn't use my apple.com profile address because that was set to go to work. I can assume it used my att information and shipped to my home.

although once I got the order confirmation, I was able to update my shipping address. there's a small window and many had success.

3. aristobrat macrumors G5

Apple has always let me ship iPhones to my work address. Verizon would only let me ship to my billing address (home).

4. gostan thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for your responses. Apple has previously shipped phones to my work address, but I note here that there are some threads that appear to state that Apple now only ships to CC billing address, which is why I posed the question.