Will Apple even allow people to pre-order the "Pro" from them ?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by purplehunter, Nov 8, 2015.

1. purplehunter macrumors member

purplehunter

With such the delay I'm getting a bit nervous and anxious. If they don't happen to allow us to pre-order from them I want to order from somewhere like MacMall pretty soon right? None of this makes sense though, I don't know why Apple would do this ? Maybe because they're a bit scared on how sales are going to go so they're selling all their Pros to dealers like Staples, Sam's, and MacMall ahead of time so they can get an idea on how popular they are or how they are selling ? Of course they'll still sell them in their stores... This makes the slightest sense due to all the talk that it's going to be a failure, I don't know... In my opinion I see the Pro a big success, anything made by Apple is if you know what I mean (;.

2. AceFernalld macrumors 65816

AceFernalld

It looks like almost certainly not. They will probably announce the release date tomorrow, and I guess it's possible they could open up orders a couple days early, but how would we know? This thread has been made a million times.

3. nickyD410 macrumors 6502

nickyD410

Apples not going to sell all of its stock to other retailers. I still think they are going to pull what they did for the ipad mini retina and just release it in store and online with instore pickup.

4. gsingham macrumors 6502

They did it with the MacBook 12"