Will Apple fix iPhone Buttons?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by STxMacUser, May 21, 2014.

1. STxMacUser macrumors member

STxMacUser

I have an iPhone 5S and have battled button problems for the past few months. I don't know why I wait for iPhone 6 because it is frustrating to have to use my Apple TV remote to press down the on/off button on my iPhone to power it off.

I hope that Apple takes the button issues seriously and attempt to fix the problems so that future iPhones do not continue to give loyal users frustration with the product. If the button issue is not addressed and fixed....Apple will go down the wayside as Dell computer did because of lack of taking their loyal users seriously.

2. co.ag.2005 macrumors 65816

co.ag.2005

yes, take it to an Apple store. i had a troublesome power button and they replaced my iPhone 5c right there on the spot (was still under AppleCare warranty). Apple has always been good to me in replacing / fixing devices that have issues.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

If you 5S is under warranty and maybe even if it is not, they will replace it.

I have owned 10-12 iPhones and never had the first button go bad.:confused:

4. STxMacUser thread starter macrumors member

STxMacUser

Correction: I have an iPhone 5....not 5S.

Update:

I spoke to an Apple support person and arrangements were made for me to send my phone in for repair. It looks as though the problem exists with some of the iPhone 5 models.