Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hcho3

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 13, 2010
If they do... I am not sure what I might do!
Jk... I just want white ones.

PorterRocks

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2010
Idaho
I'm going to hypothesize here and say no. I don't think they would display a product the customer can't purchase. And, if by some miracle they were displayed, they'll get jacked.

Of course, things can always change in a week and the white will be available after all. But I doubt it.

komiothebeat

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2008
Corona, CA
whose to say that they won't be for sale on launch at the apple stores? . last time i checked... they are not available for PRE ORDER... so...

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
With prior products, Apple doesn't display them in the stores until
they're ready to sell.

lorenwade

macrumors 68000
Aug 27, 2008
According to a memo from ATT the white iphones will not be available till late summer.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/936384/

Apple normally doesn't display items that you cannot order from online or at their stores.

Later this summer could be next week or the end of august. "Later this summer" is not a tangible number/date therefore we still don't know if they will or won't. Secondly, just because they won't be available to us could be a completely different determining factor as to if they will be available for viewing at an apple store.

In other words, no one knows.

Still.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.