will Apple listen to a petition??

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Synergie, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Synergie macrumors 6502a

I know that Lock Info breaks the dev rules for App Store because it modifies system files... but, Apple obviously tried (and failed) to copy the idea with the new notifications.

If enough people request that the app be allowed in the app store, would they consider it? Or at least work with David Ashman to come up an official Apple version of a viable Lock Screen?? Like a petition... if thousands and thousands of people signed it...

Because their dismal attempt at lock screen notifications (and not including calendar and weather info or todo's) just plain sucks! And it's getting harder and harder to jailbreak. I am left wondering if there will even be an untethered JB for the 4S the way it's going and what I have been reading on here lately. So I am worried I will never have Lock Info back again!

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

3. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

No.

Yeah, they copied and failed...

Do you understand nothing about how Apple makes things? They don't always give you every feature imaginable for a 1.0 release. They've got a good basis and can continue to build on it.

If you have feature requests, you're more likely to get traction sending things here: http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

4. Synergie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Already did that... with all 5 of my email addresses LOL

5. labman macrumors 604

labman