will Apple offer new watches for the christmas quarter?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ZebraDude, May 3, 2015.

1. ZebraDude macrumors 6502a

ZebraDude

I thought it would be fun to guess on what Apple will offer for the Holiday Season pertaining to watches!

I am guessing that we will see higher end Apple Edition Watches.

An Gold Bracelet version 25,000.00 to 30,000.00.

An Platinum version of some sort...

2. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

I would just be glad to see my watch before Christmas.

Your equipment list tell the story.

3. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

Could you imagine the backlash Apple would face if they came out with an update Apple watch 2 later this year?

4. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

They won't. It would mark their shortest product update (not including minor speed bumps in their computers), and they will be lucky to reach most of the countries they operate in from a retail perspective by the holidays.

I could see them releasing new bands.

5. ZebraDude thread starter macrumors 6502a

ZebraDude

Oh I don't see them upgrading the watch module it will be the same version I see them upping the ante in types.

we have seen a fully gold bracelet model given to Karl Lagerfeld (sp?) so we do know that Apple has models that they have already made to be given out that are not now on sale!

:p

6. ditzy macrumors 68000

ditzy

The most I could imagine before Christmas is additional bands, i.e more colour variety in sport bands, possibly gold link bracelets. No way a new watch before next April.

7. D.T. macrumors 603

D.T.

No changes to form factor or electronics hardware, probably not even new finishes. I'd say probably some new colors for existing band designs, and maybe one or two new designs (though they seem to have all the basic styles covered).

By Christmas we should have a HUGE assortment of aftermarket products (especially bands). :cool: