Will Apple replace my iPhone 6 again?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by laney1999, Jun 13, 2015.

1. laney1999 macrumors newbie

Hi, a few weeks ago I had my iPhone replaced as its signal kept dropping, there was a piece of dust under the screen and it kept crashing. It now still keeps dropping signal, crashing on occasion and at times it gets so hot while on maximum brightness I sometimes resort to using my old iPhone 4s. I have an appointment for the 18th, will they replace my iPhone again?

2. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

I think that's a question you should be asking Apple. If there is something wrong with your phone and you still have warranty, they'll probably replace it.

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

As long as it's under warranty they will replace it as long as there is an actual manufacturer's defect they can replicate.
    Signal dropping might be related to your carriers service and why do you have your screen set on max brightness?
    Of Course that will kill your battery fast and will cause it to heat up.

4. laney1999 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have it on max brightness when I'm outside to see the screen.i have swapped sims twice and it still does it, I also hear myself talking through the speaker when I call people and just like there was last time, I few white noise coming from the speaker