Will Apple replace my iPhone for failed calls?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by britneyfan, Jun 7, 2011.

1. britneyfan macrumors 6502

I always get failed calls along with low battery, will they replace it?

2. ann713 macrumors 6502a

How many days have you had it? If still within the 30 day, they'll replace it or you can return it.

3. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

Does it happen every single time? Will you be able to replicate it for them when you bring your phone in?
    If you can answer yes, you have a good chance of free replacement, as long as you're within warranty. Outside of warranty, you may have to pay.

4. britneyfan thread starter macrumors 6502

I can't reciprocate it on the spot, but when they run the diag it shows up. It does it like 75% of the time.

5. britneyfan thread starter macrumors 6502

6. flipster macrumors 6502a

Probably, but make sure you go to an Apple store, not an ATT or Verizon store. People have more success with Apple stores

7. britneyfan thread starter macrumors 6502

Okay, because when they run the diag it shows how many missed calls you had...
    Will they try to reciprocate it and if they can't they won't give you one?

8. Munchkinsdad macrumors regular

Munchkinsdad

My wife's phone kept dropping calls. She got it replaced no problem. Vzw saw them all on their end. Come to find out, though, it was an app that was causing it....

9. s.hasan546 macrumors 6502

i had the same issue with AT&T and the iphone 3GS in manhattan. They replaced it for me b.c my att Blackberry didn't have any issues but the iphone did. I showed them calls that i never got but had a voicemail for. Also i told them how i was dropping calls all the times and even worse i wasn't even getting some calls.

They replaced it for me on the spot without a genius bar appointment, took them maybe 15 minutes at the 5th ave. NYC flagship store. Ive had every iOS device they make, and i get at least a new computer every year, and i have a substantial business acct with them. So idk if that affects their decision but they have never done me wrong and it's mainly why i stay with them.

10. britneyfan thread starter macrumors 6502

Mine isn't as bad as that, LOL. I'm sorry about that.

11. s.hasan546 macrumors 6502

lol not your fault! they gave me outstanding customer service though so i have no issues with them. Now that im on verizon tho im much much happier.