I'm seriously considering..gasp.. the new dell 20" (2007FPW) LCD display and i have in fact bought it to connect to my powerbook, but i was thinking maybe i should have waited since the apple displays are very much due for revision/upgrades. I'm thinking apple will soon release new displays...then again even if they do release new ones, my gut instincts tell me i still would'nt be able to afford it (which is the reason i'm considering dell anyway). I'm a college student and i have to be careful how i spend my money as i expect to upgrade my treo later this year, and intend on joining the intel mac bandwagon (macbook pro) soon so i'm looking at $3500 easy as a budget and adding another $700 to it is not really ideal. As much as i like apple i can't justify purchasing those displays. Anyways my question is should i return the dell and wait till april/june announcements before making a decision or should settle with the dell (which in no doubt is a worthy display)?