Will Apple Stores have ATT models tomorrow?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by comaths, Mar 18, 2011.

1. comaths macrumors newbie

2. comaths thread starter macrumors newbie

Are you sure? Based on my observation in Chicago, there is no att models sold in apple stores after last Friday!:(

But I noticed that the new shipment of att models have arrived at US, so I am wondering whether they will arrive at apple store tomorrow!

3. Surely Guest

Surely

No, I'm not sure. But it would sure be funny to see you line up for an iPad at 1am.;)

I highly doubt that anyone here would know the answer to your question. Hell, the employees at Apple Stores don't know what shipments are coming until they arrive.

4. comaths thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your reply, dude! I think I may give a try if I can get up that early!:D

5. CAWjr macrumors 6502

CAWjr

Considering that I don't know where you are, what Apple Store you frequent, or what the demand for AT&T iPads are in your area, I'm going to agree with Surely on this one & say that without a doubt, and with absolute certainty, the Apple Store at [insert your mall here] located in [city], [state] will have AT&T iPads in all three sizes & colors.

6. comaths thread starter macrumors newbie

I am in Chicago, I have been visiting the apple store everyday, and never seen an att model.:(

7. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

8. comaths thread starter macrumors newbie

The one on Michigan Ave opens at 10:00am, and the one in Lincoln Park opens at 9:00am.