I am up for my upgrade in April. I had originally planned to wait for whatever Apple releases in September-ish and upgrade at that point. I have debated whether I should cross over to Android for the last year or so and now I really am on the fence. This isn't a debate about that; I know how ridiculous it would be to ask for advice on that point on an Apple forum. My consideration is paying full price for a no-contract Android device and testing it out for however long the return period is (10 days or so) and seeing what I think. Regardless of what I decide, I would return it before the return period ended. That way, I could get a feel for Android and could make a more informed decision when my upgrade time frame came about. My questions are...would AT&T screw me somehow for doing this? I do not want to use or forfeit my upgrade, which is why I would pay the no-contract price for a phone. I have the grandfathered unlimited data plan on my iPhone; would this transfer smoothly to an Android device? This question is quite important since I could decide to go the Android route later on when I am ready to upgrade. What is the best route to take here? Jailbreak my iPhone and see what I think of that? I am a hands-on person...so I really feel that I need a little time with an Android device and don't really know anyone close to me that owns one.