Will ATT stores have accossories and Mobileme avail at launch?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nojokews6, Jul 9, 2008.

1. nojokews6 macrumors regular

i really want a case and the 69$ mobileme. if not you think a reciept for 3g will be used at apple store to get that price?

2. zildjianfan macrumors regular

I'm not sure if they'll have Mobile Me but I saw that they will have cases/accessories. I don't imagine a huge selection will be available though and I'm ready to get pushy salespeople to tell me to hurry up and decide which to get :mad:

3. salimdao macrumors member

salimdao

i'm pretty shure they wont be selling MobileMe at AT&T stores. as far as accessories go, i think they'll only be selling cases and maybe screen protectors. if you want the iPhone 3G dock, i think it'll only be at the Apple Stores.

just my thoughts.

4. PhightinPhils26 macrumors 6502a

PhightinPhils26

5. nojokews6 thread starter macrumors regular

6. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

MR member Cwells### (i forget it excatly) works at an AT&T, and he had photos of iPhone docks, so I'd assume they have them. (Unless they were all for display models.)

7. MAClover143 macrumors member

Anyone have any info on this yet?

I am purchasing at at&t- I am only an authorized user- and hope they have good cases/mobileme.

If they don't have mobileme can i purchase the iphone and go to apple the same day and get it for $69?

8. extraextra macrumors 68000

extraextra

I went to AT&T and saw that they had set up a little area with a bunch of cases and stuff (for the new iPhone), but they looked pretty crappy and it was maybe like 1/10 of the selection of an Apple store.

9. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I can only imagine Apple's accesory section compared to AT&T. I went to an Apple a few weeks for a case for my iPhone and I was in there for about 10 or 15 minutes trying to decide from the wide selection they had.

10. animenick65 macrumors 6502

Simple solution to this. Buy a 3G iPhone at an AT&T store then head over to the nearest Apple store. Waltz in past the people STILL waiting in the line for a 3G iPhone. If your feeling like a bastard, whip yours out and tease those who have been waiting in line for hours. Pick a case from the vast selection and walk out.

11. mark34 macrumors 6502a

That is exactly what I was planning to do. Is that how the line works at apple store: one line for 3G iPhone another available for other purchases?

12. explorerVS265r macrumors newbie

I talked to Apple the other day and they said MobileMe will not be sold at AT&T stores and that you cannot get the discounted price unless you buy MobileMe at the same time as the iPhone. So, if you have no Apple store near you like me, you have to pay $99 for MobileMe :(