Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xriderx11

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 26, 2010
***sorry if this is a rethread but i couldnt find one like this*********

I bought a ipod touch from bestbuy and i did "pre-order, pick up at store".... will apple ship them to bestbuy early so people can pick them up on september 6th or will i have to wait longer?

Panther71

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
Cham-Bana, IL
I started a pre-order for an iPod Touch to pick up at my local Best Buy and here is the message for that item: "Shipping: Usually ships in 6-10 business days
Store Pickup: Order today, pick up on 09/25/2010 at CHAMPAIGN IL"

So at least in my area it doesn't look like we will be getting the iPod Touch on the release date.

skiltrip

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2010
New York
***sorry if this is a rethread but i couldnt find one like this*********

I bought a ipod touch from bestbuy and i did "pre-order, pick up at store".... will apple ship them to bestbuy early so people can pick them up on september 6th or will i have to wait longer?

Sept 6th is a US Holiday. 0% chance you'll see them on the 6th. The general feeling is Sept. 8th will be the release day, so expect Best Buy to start getting them in, if not on the 8th, shortly after.

JoeShades

macrumors 68000
Sep 1, 2010
Williamstown, NJ
I started a pre-order for an iPod Touch to pick up at my local Best Buy and here is the message for that item: "Shipping: Usually ships in 6-10 business days
Store Pickup: Order today, pick up on 09/25/2010 at CHAMPAIGN IL"

So at least in my area it doesn't look like we will be getting the iPod Touch on the release date.

i wouldn't pay too much attention to that , the other day it was 9/23. i think that is being said just in case there are problems, my guess is as soon as they get them in anyone that ordered them will get an email with an updated date

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.